PDA

View Full Version : Swe banks cashout methods and swedish item drops

Sarahz
07-07-2013, 09:04 PM
Greetings people.

Bank Drops
I offer Swedish bank accounts, All bank accounts are fresh and has never been used for illegal bussiness, Do whatever you feel like doing with a Scandinavian Bank account, the opportunitys are endless. Contact me for more information or to speak about this option.

I also offer Item drops, All adresses and pickup guys/girls live in sweden, I got both Postal boxes and Normal adresses.
All Item drops have clean register so no police record or bad credit or anything, Pure as snow. I offer several shipping alternatives for item returns to you.

I offer Normal shipping with or without Tracking, I offer DHL that is another good option for larger items that needs to be shipped with care, I offer UPS and this company has several different shipping alternatives, Normal , tracking , Express(48hours worldwide) .

Interested in Cashing out those horrible cvvs that you got no use of anyways?

Well then i can probably help u. I can cashout Most EU cvvs with a few methods i am using.

One method is that i got partnership with local kiosk, He can cash out cvvs with only CC information by typing it in Cash register. (This can be done when a customers card cant be swiped correctly or the magnet strip is broken on card)

There are no limits on amount to cash but i would prefer that we stick to only taking a couple of his expensive items and "purchase" them with cc, in this way we get Cash in hand, and he gets money and receet for purchased item. and keeps the items being purchased.

I got a few other options depending on what cvvs and what amount needs to be cashed out but i prefer to keep theese to my self by not sharing the methods here, sharing would kill them instantly :)

Returning customers with many deals done, theese people will get queue-jump if many people order at same time.

I have the rights to say No to anyone who wants to trade with me if something does not feel right,

Contact me on PM and we can speak more at ICQ,

frankk_white1
02-17-2016, 06:32 PM
write ur icq and I would get in touch...

PrincessAlbert
07-10-2016, 08:27 PM
Är du svensk? Behöver partners!
If not im interessted in your services anyway!
PM ME

Capo_GBE300
07-25-2016, 01:33 PM
jag är svensk pma mig din icq eller skype

dreelow
08-08-2016, 03:52 PM
vart kan man hitta svenska kort på sidan

johnybest123
10-23-2016, 08:04 PM
inbox me pls very interested

LCF
11-21-2016, 11:53 AM