PDA

View Full Version : [Guide] Supa Sekret

harvey
10-03-2013, 10:46 AM
TRUSTNO1
The person you may trust could be your friend one day, and the next day, they could be your enemy, or even become a stranger, in time.
You may also think you trust someone, but they won't understand the concept of a supa sekret, or how to keep their mouth shut about a certain matter.
You can't expect everyone you associate with to think exactly like you think, or even be as intelligent as you may think you think you are.
Who you share information with, and just how much information you share with them, is a judgment that you have to decide.
It's not even safe to assume the person you trust even likes you. Half the people that think I am their friend, really, I just use them. I fucking hate them.
But I wear a mask because I get something out of it. Call me a sociopath. You'll never know what I'm actually thinking behind a computer, or even in person.
The people you associate with, their minds, your mind, and the world around you, is polymorphic. Everything is changing.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10621288/supasekret/image/sekret.gif

SUPA SEKRET
Everything is a supa sekret. The more you run your mouth and share information, the more people can profile you.
What you share with people, and share publically, is up to you, but it is important to keep in mind, the importance of what your saying. How important is it for them to know what you want to share?
If you just hacked some christian forum, and uploaded nigger dicks all over the homepage, you do not need to show your friends, or anyone for that matter.
You should also not be leaving your mark on your everything you do. For example, do not add "HACKED BY BLOWJOBGIVER420" to everything malicious you do.
When you hack, or do anyting sensitive, you have no name. You are no one. Fuck the fame and credibility for your actions. How does it benifit you? A couple of young people think your cool now?
Now we know you can hack, what you do when you hack websites, and your forever branded as a hacker to the public eye. Oh, and all those people who think your cool, may now include the feds.
Before you say anything, think, do they really have to know this? Do they have to know about that one time you did this, or that other time you did that?
You may have done something, and because only you know you've done it, you feel like you HAVE to tell someone, or put your name on it so they know it was you.
But then, that person you told, now knows this sekret knowledge, and like you, feels like they HAVE to tell someone, so they tell some THEY trust, but you might not trust, or even want to know this knowledge.
It spreads like aids, faster than you know. Trust me, I have aids.

Become John Smith, your regular, average, everyday guy, that people look at, and don't think much of.

--------------------------------------------------

This tutorial can also be viewed on my DropBox here (http://adf.ly/WPYNn).
I wrote all of these guides to help people understand how to do a number of things on the internet correctly.
Please do not rip or take credit for my guides, you may share them, but share the Dropbox or this thread.
Enjoy.

JohnHancock
12-26-2013, 02:01 AM
Good Post, probably the most important point for people to remember on any endeavour.