PDA

View Full Version : [Tutorial] How to start hacking

ilias13
03-01-2017, 08:03 PM
http://i.minus.com/iRUjfEEfkoFf8.png

Hello

I saw a lot of questions in the Beginner Hacking section about how you can start with hacking.
I gave a long answer on the first, and on the second, but by the third, fourth,... I thought it could be good to make a little tutorial about it. :)

So, lets start!

http://i.minus.com/ibalhtBIZJZdtJ.png

The first thing you definitely have to learn is programming.
Programming is done for a lot of things, actually, everything you see and use on the internet.
Yeah, also the editor I used to write this guide, and even Hackforums is programmed!
If you for example press Ctrl + U on your keyboard at the same time, you’ll see a new screen popping-up with a lot of weird words and characters, well that is an example of a code.

The programming languages you see there, are HTML and CSS. HTML and CSS are the languages who are used on almost every single site... If you go to your favourite site like Facebook, Twitter, iCode4U.tk (*cough *) or anything else, you can use this as well, and see how that site is programmed for a part!

But there is also another side of programming ‘a dark side’, like I said before, everything you use on the internet is programmed, and so are the viruses, malware, spyware... You download and people use to ruin your PC!

But before we start the ‘cool’ stuff, you have to learn some programming.

I’ll refer you to some interesting programming languages, and where you can learn them.

Programming languages:
Web-Desing:/Developing:

HTML5 (Easy)
CSS3 (Easy)
JavaScript (Easy – Average)
PHP (Average – Hard)
mySQL (Average – Hard)

Computer programming:

Batch (Easy)
C++ (Average)
Python (Easy)
Visual Basics (Easy with Visual Studio)

A bit more explanation about all these languages, HTML5 is the newest version of HTML, and is used to decide what the content of a site is, every sentence, paragraph and most images are made in HTML, how they look, size,... are made in CSS.
So short, HTML is the content and CSS is the layout (how it is designed).

Javascript is one of the most popular and powerful scripting languages used on the web... It also exists so long as the web does. And you can do awesome things with it.
You can’t only make nice slideshows with it, but also get the history of an user for example, actually really easy... Or opening thousands of tabs in once, with a simple easy trick.

PHP and mySQL are mostly used for databases, mySQL is a type of database and PHP is another really popular language on the web. The most forums/chats/whatever are based on PHP. 
It’s good to understand those languages, they have a huge part in the security of websites. Especially mySQL.

Let’s go over to the computer programming languages, with computer programming you can’t make websites, but other nice things like applications, calculators, mail senders, little games, owh! But also viruses, malware, spammers, port scanners,... ;)

Let me explain this languages a bit more:

Batch is an a pretty much used languages, not that much for professional big things, but for small effective or fun things.
It’s mostly used for automation. There are people who also make little viruses with it to let other’s PC crash, however that isn’t the head purpose of Batch at all. Those are also a bit effective.

C++ is used, for well, everything, you can make everything with it!
The only bad thing about it is that you have to make a separated GUI for it, (Graphic User Interface – The layout of your application)
A lot of good e-books about this language can help you a lot further!

Visual Basics is another great language, but to make it yourself easier, you have to download Visual Studio for it (Don’t worry about that price! The product key is easy to find) ;)
With Visual Basics you can make your own professional app, you can also do a lot of things with it, a lot of RATs are made in Visual Basics, And some small browsers too! :D

Well, now you know what all those programming languages are and do, but where can you learn them? Google is your best friend! :D

Good websites to learn:

Hackforums.net <of course! :D
Webdeveloper.com <Good for HTML & CSS
icode4u.tk/forum <Small cosy forum
stackoverflow.com <’HQ’ forum (actually not recommended)
codecademy.com <interactive fun courses, good way to learn

So, good Luck! :D

http://i.minus.com/iAXLTEOD5R4nb.png

But you don’t always need to do everything yourself! Some other nice people sometimes already did it for you.
There are a lot of (free) programs on the market who will help you in your journey for sure.
Programs are actually tools, who help you do things faster and easier, what it makes easy is most of the time the GUI (Graphic User Interface – Layout of the application), because you could actually replace that buttons, text,... With codes, you could do what you do on the GUI also programmatically... Because there is a code behind each button you trigger by clicking it. :)

I’ll list some programs you’ll definitely need + some examples.

Programs:

RAT (Remote Administration Tool)
Key-logger
Brute-Force
Booter
VPN

examples:

Darkcomet (RAT)
REFOG (Key-logger)
Hydra (Brute-force)
Rage Booter (Booter)
Cyberghost5 (VPN)

Well, that were a lot of programs, let me explain some of them.

A RAT (Remote Administration Tool) is a program that allows hackers to control the PC of his victim.
The hacker earns victims (better known as slaves) by spreading a Trojan, a Trojan is malware (malicious software) and is mostly presented as a helpful handy program. But in fact it gives the hacker access to your PC. This gives him the possibility to access all your files, webcam, keyboard, mouse it can let you open sites, download stuff and edit your folders,... To achieve its goal a Trojan must be undetectable, hackers do that by crypting it. If this is done well, the AV (Anti-Virus) of the victim doesn’t detect the Trojan.
A bunch of slaves is called a Botnet, that is mostly used to perform a DDoS attack/mining. A DDoS Attack to take sites/servers down, or mining bitcoins to earn digital money.
A good free RAT today is Darkcomet, it should be pretty easy to use.
Like you see, a RAT is a powerful tool!

A key-logger does actually a part of a RAT but easier, it records everything a victim types on his keyboard, this is of course used to find the password of your victim. An example of a key-logger is REFOG... You have to spread this like a RAT as well.

A brute-force program, well, it actually says it all... It forces a password to be right brute. :P
To be able to work with a brute-force program you need some things: The program, a password list, a username list (optional).
Well, an example of a brute-force program is Hydra, on Windows you won’t have its GUI but it’s okay to run it through CMD as well.
A password list is well, just a list of passwords... The program will try every word in that list until he has find the good one.
An username list actually does the same, but you only have to use this when you don’t know the username of your victim, for example hacking a FTP-server.
Dictionary hacking and brute-forcing are actually the same, except that dictionary is only with words and brute-forcing also with characters... It’s smart to run a dictionary attack first because such a list contains a lot of for-common passwords.

A booter is a tool to DDoS, do well know! DDoS’ing =/= Hacking!
A DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) is used a lot to take sites or servers down.
Every time you visit a site, you ping that site with 32 bytes, the sites accept that request and answer it. A site or server wants to answer on every request it receives.
A good DDoS can contains 65000GB/second Of course the site or server can’t answer at all those requests and it gets overwhelmed and finally taken of the internet. (Think on the engine of a car, when it gets overheated it explodes too!).
A DDoS can also be performed with a Botnet, you let every PC on your botnet pings that site. ;)
The little cousin of a DDoS is a DoS (Denial of Service) it isn’t distributed so means that it is only performed from one PC, one network. You can do it simply with CMD (Winkey + R > “CMD” > Enter > Ping example.com –t –l 65000) you can only take down small sites with it who has a low bandwidth (amount of visitors a site can take).

A VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a tool to hide your IP.
An IP is used to trace your physical location, with a VPN you can hide that location and so, stay anonymous. An example of a Free VPN is Cyberghost5.
But you have to choose your VPN carefully, some VPN keep logs. That means that they keep your info and real IP stored in their database. Other VPNs don’t keep logs (but those aren’t free).
VPNs who don’t keep logs are more safe than others.

http://i.minus.com/ibapXhny9gs6C0.png

Another important thing in the world of hacking is staying anonymous. You won’t be found by cops when you’re doing your illegal activities.
Or when you’re doing ethical stuff (<Yay! :D) you won’t be that the bad guys cyber-attacks you!

To stay anonymous you need some tools, a VPN and Proxy.
A VPN like I already explained hides your IP by connecting you to another server, a proxy actually does the same! :D

But of course, for making homework you don’t need to stay anonymous.
You have to know when to use VPNs and proxies and when not to!

Like Mr. Logic says: You only have to use a VPN when you’re doing your activities, after them, you turn it off.

Let me explain it a bit. People will do everything to find you, so every little hole you make you’ll be found! You have to put people on a dead track.

When you’re planning to do your activities you start your PC on with a proxy, so it looks like you’re starting it up from another location. You do your activities and when you’re done you turn it off and don’t use the internet anymore for like 15-20 minutes. After that, you just start it up without proxy, and do your legal normal things (going to the site of your school/work, checking mails,...)

http://i.minus.com/is1Wla89gNwW.png

In the scheme above the red line presents hacking activities, the green line normal activities.
It’s suspicious if a PC gets de-connected from a server and another pops-up somewhere else directly.
With the good method you put people on a dead track. :)
Or if you also do your normal activities with the same VPN.
For example:

You just DDoS’ed a site and someone wants to track you, but because of the VPN they can’t track your physical location... But when you’re done and you log-in on Facebook with your real name using that VPN, you actually made the tracing very easy because you gave your real name.

It is maybe also smart holding all your programs or/and logs on a USB you can easily hide (not under your bed...) or even delete the data with a strong (electro)magnet.

Also it’s handy to use drop-email addresses, it are mails you make at gmail or whatever use it for registration and confirming for your account, and than just drop it and never use it again.
Of course, to make these you have to use a VPN, and another name and password like you do normally... I also recommend using another VPN server for making these. There may not be any connection between that address and everything else related to you. :D

http://i.minus.com/iSFteu6MEsJWi.png

There are also other programs you have to know, or other thing you have to know.
I’ll list some of them.

Other:

CMD
VM
Knowledge of networking
Hardware
Copycatting

CMD (CoManD prompt) is still really handy to do things and or little tricks, The programming language Batch is related with CMD... CMD is actually the GUI of Batch.
Every Windows PC has automatic, just do Ctrl + R > “CMD” > Enter.
Search something about it, it is really fun and handy! :D

A VM (Virtual Machine) allows you to run multiple OS’s on one PC.
It is used a lot to test own-made OS’s and pen-testing OS’s (Kali Linux).
Also to test viruses save. :D

Having some knowledge of networking is also a basic, you must know how computers, internet,... works. Reading 1-2 good books will be okay! :D

Also your hardware must be up-to-date, the better hardware the better the results are.
It’s also handy to know how a PC works.

Copycatting is copying sites. You can do this easy by pressing Ctrl + S on any site, or Ctrl + U and copy/paste the source code.
Of course there are also advanced and more effective ways to do this.
Remember, this is piracy and against the law of copyright!

http://i.minus.com/ibhlyR5sH75l5Z.png

There are a lot of ways to hack, I’ll list some of them and explain them! :D

Methods:

RAT-infecting
SQLi
Wi-Fi hacking
E-whoring
Key-logging
Brute-Forcing

If you were concentrated you saw we already discussed the most of these things.
But we also included one new thing, SQLi, Wi-Fi hacking and e-whoring.

A SQLi means SQL injection, and actually means hacking the database of a website.
You don’t need a special program for it but just a browser!
It also isn’t that hard at all. You play with the URL of the website so the result are the content of the database.

Like you probably know a Wi-Fi is actually a wireless router.
And you are able to hack it! :D
You can do it with any brute-force program like Hydra but there are also special programs for it like Reaver.

E-whoring isn't really hacking, but could be important too if you want to learn it.
Mostly hackers act like they are girls in chat rooms, they have fake pictures, videos, and web-cam videos. Men pays a lot of money for more pictures and videos, or even sometimes send money to the hacker (fake girl) for a whole plane ticket... Of course, it's all fake.
A lot of people makes tons of money with it, but the method could be sometimes a bit 'ewww'. ;)

http://i.minus.com/ibcWdeNYdbmZRA.png

Hackforums is of course an awesome (best) place on the internet to learn hacking, I'll link you some interesting and important boards here:
Boards:

Viruses
SQLi
Wi-Fi hacking
Programs (Also check sub-boards)
Botnets
[Whole coding section]

Read 5-7 threads on all of these boards and everything gets more clear! :D

http://i.minus.com/iRJD5EB5OUu1z.png

Well, know you finally have some knowledge about hacking, but what are you go to do with that knowledge?
Are go to use if for good ethical purposes?
Or by doing harm to innocent people?

It is your choice to chose what hat to wear.
You could choose to be a black hat, this includes ALL illegal activities related with hacking.
You could also choose to be a white hat, this include all legal authorized activities.

But of course your choice is really important and can be life-changing.
If you choose to be a black hat and doing harm to innocent people, cops will look for you... And in extreme cases you could get mess with governments or security agencies. And you can try, but believe me; Those are more powerful than you...

But if you choose to be a White Hat and use your knowledge for ethical purposes, cops of course won’t look for you.
Even when you do un-authorized things for good, your punishment would be really soft/none at all. ;)

I highly recommend using it for White Hat purposes, of course... E-whoring once a year to make $20 a month won’t be a problem in most cases... But infecting random people and break their privacy can cause you problems.
Yeah, even when you’re under-aged.

_____

Anyway, I hope you found my mini-tutorial a bit interesting and helped you! :D

Part2

Any suggestions are appreciated! ;)

Thanks for reading,
Niely

ilias13
03-02-2017, 12:25 PM
tell me if you need somthing i will help you

Zakaria Lah
03-03-2017, 12:58 AM
tell me if you need somthing

eidryu
03-03-2017, 06:22 AM
why pictures doesnt work?

ducil
03-21-2017, 02:15 AM
good material

payungteduh
04-22-2017, 11:25 AM
good advice. thanks

damnkid03
05-06-2017, 06:54 PM
thanks mate...

pepov
05-10-2017, 01:29 PM
good advice dude :=)

pepov
05-10-2017, 01:30 PM
thx dude :love-struck:

Lau_Maestro
05-15-2017, 11:36 PM
Nice stuff man

shaness2601
07-01-2017, 07:35 AM
nice post bro

Yoloswag420haha
07-05-2017, 06:01 PM
So what software would you recommend for begginers?

iBrooda
07-06-2017, 09:30 PM
thanks for this man

benjay10
07-17-2017, 08:57 PM
i need to know how to make bitcoin stealer

yieniggu
07-18-2017, 05:50 AM
good intro bro! ass all in computer world, depends on how much time do you invest on!

yieniggu
07-18-2017, 05:51 AM
good material bro, but as anything in computing world, success depends oon how time u invest on :=)

TNTKILAQS
07-22-2017, 12:24 AM
thx m8 for the info

Patwae15
07-31-2017, 02:46 AM
Thanks bruh

ohaoha
08-06-2017, 09:46 AM
Dude you are the Best man!! I love this Forum- we are one Community and must help us<!

thoai69
08-16-2017, 12:39 PM
really nice tut, 1000 times tks

DumpsForDumps
08-19-2017, 03:08 AM
This post is awesome

Freakcrazy
09-10-2017, 09:30 PM
Thanks for hq tutorial :)

zadynamo
09-15-2017, 07:52 AM
Thank you bro)

BornTrickz
10-11-2017, 11:27 PM
Great Thread bro, really helped. Current trying the understand the basics of becoming a Hacker. Again, apprentice your time and effort on this thread

BornTrickz
10-11-2017, 11:42 PM
Defo need to notify me when pt2 comes out bro

R0b1nH00d
10-31-2017, 10:23 PM
Great stuff! Cheers dude.

DoM822
12-08-2017, 06:45 AM
Nice stufff useful

Beef1
12-13-2017, 11:51 PM
Thank you, Good to know

Majorfurrynutz
12-30-2017, 05:56 PM
Good tutorial like this should be more often so ppl could learn how to hack.. this made me realized that white hat is better than black.

Bluee
01-06-2018, 01:52 PM
Good topic, thanks.

DoesItMatterCM
01-07-2018, 06:39 AM
Thank you very much.

alpacafarm
01-23-2018, 11:21 AM
Great tutorial. Thanks

Baruh50
01-28-2018, 01:04 AM
Thank you for tutorial.

vallab
03-10-2018, 09:35 PM
good material, nice topic

Good Try
04-02-2018, 07:07 AM
Pictures friend

forgotname
04-08-2018, 10:26 PM
Thx dude, nice tutorial

DIDOban
04-09-2018, 10:08 PM
very good information for newbiee thanks bro.

debitcard
04-12-2018, 12:40 AM
Thanks for the infor.. really nice..

hesam96
04-20-2018, 03:05 PM
amazing guide

yarabeu
04-23-2018, 07:43 AM
good advice dude!

Tommybrown67
05-11-2018, 04:43 AM
Great material ⚡

KNTL1337
05-11-2018, 07:13 PM
cool tutorial
thanks man

kvlkenu
06-19-2018, 08:45 AM
good post thx

ramirezr5205
08-06-2018, 09:11 PM
Great stuff man

Ned Stark
08-16-2018, 02:26 PM
Thanks a ton for this detailed guide.HTML5 and Python here i come.

JDotz
11-22-2018, 01:15 PM
safe broski!!

adidasgolf
11-23-2018, 02:06 AM
Thank you for this info!

RoadRunner
11-25-2018, 03:58 AM
Good advice thanks

zerone
01-04-2019, 12:02 AM
nice info, thanks dude