PDA

View Full Version : gift card exploits anyone?

cardbro63
06-23-2017, 01:59 AM
CardBro here, hello all. Wanted to see if I can't start a little community conversation. Who knows what gift card enumeration is? If you don't, do a little homework and then come back. Here's some quick material to get you started:
https://www.solutionary.com/resource-center/blog/2015/12/hacking-gift-cards/

Those of you who do know about it, anyone interested in doing a little knowledge swapping? PM me if interested. If you know of any that used to work, but have now been patched up, post a reply here? Methods patched in one locale may not be patched in others; this is my real curiosity, I'd like to see what we can find out if we put our heads together. Specifically, if you guys can post examples of the card number formats that you find, that's what we need to find out. Just a couple examples here, check into:
Panera Bread
PF Changs
Target

Those 3 cards used to have a numbering scheme that were easily cracked using burp suite from kali linux. What else can we find?
Thanks all. CardBro out.

mycc4life
03-11-2018, 08:23 AM
i know a couple pm me

waka123122
06-09-2018, 01:21 PM
PM me I have some good info to swap.

Iflingpoo
07-22-2018, 04:12 AM
Hell yeah, I read something about this awhile back and forgot about it after awhile. Im glad I happened to stumble upon this thread.