PDA

View Full Version : HI ---- N E P R A M ---- French Virus Maker

NepramX
07-08-2012, 07:19 PM
Hi to everyone, i'm a new one...

REM -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
REM -------------------------------------11---------------------------------------------
REM ------------------------------------11---------------------------------------------
REM -----------------------------------11--------------------------------------------
REM -----------------01110------------11---------------------------------------------
REM ------------------01110----------11--------------------------------------------
REM -------------------01110--------11--------------------------------------------
REM --------------------01110------11---------------------------------------------
REM ---------------------01110----11----------------------------------------------
REM ----------------------01110--11----------------------------------------------
REM -----------------------0111011-----------------------------------------------
REM ------------------------01110 ___ N ___ E ___ P ___ R ___ A ___ M ___
REM ------------------------101110------------------------------------------------
REM ------------------------1101110----------------------------------
REM -----------------------11--01110----------------------------------
REM ----------------------11----01110---------------------------------
REM ---------------------11------01110--------------------------------
REM --------------------11------------------------------------------------
REM -------------------11-------------------------------------------------
REM ------------------11--------------------------------------------------
REM -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_ I like to work with BATCH codes, and useful old DOS codes.
_ Like to hack Windows passwords, yahoo mail password...
_ I spend most if the time to work on BATCH virus

I would like to share my virus sources codes with you, share my knowledge....
Since i was very young i always loved to get into the underground world of Binary Pirates. Is there a place
in this forum where i can put Ã* url (to linkup to my virus website) or / and also place the codes ?