PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING TO BUY Track 1 & 2 cards+ Pin

CROOK
07-22-2012, 12:38 AM
This can be considered an introduction and a "looking to buy" thread.

I go by the name of CROOK. I am a social engineer and use Remote Administration Tools (RAT) and am looking to get into carding. I have been knowing about carding for a while now and heard about it since before I got into Social Engineering and "Hacking" but I never really learned much about it so I figured If it was really profitable or if one day I became interested, I would bump into it. And sure enough after looking for a CC vendor I ran into this forum. I know how this underground black hat secrecy works and I know trust is a big deal when it comes to highly profitable black hat topics and I am willing to do anything to make sure we gain and maintain trust between I and the vendor. I am not looking for a one time deal, I am looking for a consistent vendor with high quality cards. I was looking for Track 1 & 2 + PIN.

I will be buying a reader writer encoder soon but I need to find a trusted vendor before I actually make the investment. I will also eventually need some one to provide me with IDs. I am a serious buyer and if you are a quality vendor I will continue buying. I run a group of Social Engineers and Black hat members and we all get together and generate money as a group and talk about profitable black hat topics and carding comes up a lot. If you would also like to know more about us, meet us online, and see what we have done as a group in order to get to know each other a bit I am open for that. Like I mentioned before I am willing to make an investment if it's going to yield a great profit. PM me if your serious and interested in selling to me.

CardingMafia Admin
07-22-2012, 12:29 PM
i know a very good vendor of dumps

[email protected]