PDA

View Full Version : Cashout Western Union Anonymously?

SuperLOL
11-09-2012, 05:14 PM
HI,

I called Western Union to know what i needed to Cashout the money and they said to me that i needed a identity card with the correct name on it.
Does someone know a way to do this anonymously?

SuperLOL
11-09-2012, 05:54 PM
On the phone the women said to me clearly that there is no way i would get the money without an identity card and it is also written on the Western Union website that a identity card is needed looks like they changed their policy.
The only way i found out to get the money is with a fake identity card but can't find a website that is doing this.

lol
11-09-2012, 08:21 PM
Just add me On Yahoo Now Ok i Will Only teach u a simple way man But i am going to use a software to cash out for u so get prepared befoe u come ok

SuperLOL
11-09-2012, 10:22 PM
Mail me your Yahoo address to i can't find yours on this forum.

SuperLOL
11-12-2012, 09:13 AM
Today i have again called 2 Western Union offices one Locally and one International and they all said to me to get the money in need a Identity Card and a Passport if i'm not a citizen in the country and only Identity Cards from an European Countries are accepted in other European Countries.
They also said that they needed to do this to stop illegal stuff.

I can't believe that people here are actually laundering money with their real ID lol. :D
The only way i see to anonymously get the money is to make a fake ID.

CardingMafia Admin
11-12-2012, 09:43 AM
u ca pickup with any photo id

passport
driver license

SuperLOL
11-12-2012, 09:56 AM
Yes but the name on the ID needs to be the same as the one on the WU transfer.

So people should keep in mind to use fake ID or the next morning wake up could not be the dog licking your balls but people pointing guns at you. :D

TheWiseOne
11-27-2012, 10:48 PM
I always wondered this too, since I sometimes want to buy stuff from carders but then again they say they only accept WU transfer (I don't have any cash at Liberty Reserve, plus in my country it is quite difficult to get it).
In the end, I end up not buying anything at all xD